Having a Total Joint Replacement can get your life back to “Where It Was” . It is important to maximize your function with a knowledgeable experienced staff that has been treating Total joint Replacements since 1999. A Rehabilitation Team that maximizes your flexibility, strength, and balance. We help you return to normal function.
What Our Rehab Team Focuses On:
- Full Allowable/Available Joint Range of Motion
- Full upper & Lower Extremity Strength
- Balance Training (for those in need)
- Consistent Care- Same Therapist each session.
- Full ADL Training
What we do NOT let happen:
- Scar Tissue Formation
- Loss of Range of Motion
The Alter G Experience:
Need help walking?
Our weightless treadmill can help you. A patient is stabile. Once in the device there is no chance of loss of balance. We can unweight you to as low as 20% of your body weight.
Balance and ADL Training
Some patients require some extra time for Balance and Activities of Daily Living (ADL). We have spots designated for treatment with a balance specialist to help you regain your previous function. This may include:
- Balance Exercises
- Gait Exercises
- Parallel Bars
- Alter G
- Balance Machines
Come down and ask questions about:
- Total Joint Surgery and Rehabilitation.
- Balance Training
One on One Therapy
- Use of Anti-Gravity Treadmill
A patient can be unweighted to as low as 20% of their body weight without risk of falling
- Same Therapist Every Session
- Avoid Scar Tissue Formation
- Balance Therapy
- Gait Training